Rich County Clerk & Auditor
P.O. Box 218
20 S. Main
Randolph, UT 84064
Ph. (435) 793-2415
Ph. (435) 793-2410
Clerk: Directs the Elections Division, Marriage and Passport Divisions, and the Council Clerk Division.
What does a County Clerk do? (Video)
Rich County Clerk Functions & History
Auditor: Calculates the tax rates for all taxing entities in the county. Acts as clerk for the Board of Equalization. Prepares and delivers annual Valuation Notice (also know as the Truth in Tax Notice) to all property owners.
What does a County Auditor do? (Video)
Forms & Applications
- Business License Form (PDF}
- Businesses License Form (MS Document)
- Application For Rich County Short Term Rental Business License moved to Planning & Zoning page.
- Employment & Job Openings
- Marriage Licenses
- Birth Certificates - Order a copy of a Utah birth certificate online
Make a sanitation, building permit, or landfill payments online