Rich County Clerk & Auditor
Clerk: Directs the Elections Division, Marriage and Passport Divisions, and the Council Clerk Division.
Auditor: Calculates the tax rates for all taxing entities in the county. Acts as clerk for the Board of Equalization. Prepares and delivers annual Valuation Notice (also know as the Truth in Tax Notice) to all property owners.
Forms & Applications
- Business License Form (PDF}
- Businesses License Form (MS Document)
- Application For Rich County Short Term Rental Business License moved to Planning & Zoning page.
- Employment & Job Openings
- Marriage Licenses
- Birth Certificates - Order a copy of a Utah birth certificate online