Rich County Sanitation Department
Lyn Weston, Department Head
(435) 881-9700 direct line (please no texts)
Call this number for all issues with garbage removal.
(435) 793-5155 Office (M-F 9-12, 1-5)
Call this number for all billing & payment questions.
20 S Main, PO Box 186
Randolph, UT 84064
Rich County Landfill & Refuse Collection Information
Residential Pick-up will be as follows:
Monday - Garden City & East Side of Bear Lake
Tuesday - Randolph
Wednesday - Laketown
Thursday – Woodruff
Friday - Metal Dumpsters in Garden City area
Refuse Collection Regulations
- ALL RICH COUNTY RESIDENTS (primary or secondary) are required to pay a semi-annual sanitation fee of $63.00.
- Garbage must be placed inside of the County provided cans. Waste should be level with the top of can. Do not overfill cans.
- Please do not place items on top of your can.
- Please do not place construction debris, hot ashes or hazardous chemicals in your can.
- Large, bulky items such as furniture or refrigerators will not be picked up by the Sanitation Department. It is the owner's responsibility to transport such items to the Landfill. There is a $25 fee to take refrigerators to the Landfill. This fee is to cover the cost of Freon removal as required by Utah State Law.
- $2.00 charge per tire taken to the Landfill. Please do not fill can with tires.
- If you need an additional can, please call 435-793-5155. 1 can $63.00 semi-annual, 2 cans $95.50 semi-annual.
Rich County Landfill Schedule
Summer (June – September)
Winter (October – May)
Tuesday: Noon – 4:00pm
Wednesday: Noon – 4:00pm
Thursday: Noon – 4:00pm
Friday: Noon – 4:00pm
$6.00/yd Fee for:
All construction materials, including from your own home
All garbage removal businesses
All commercial waste
Illegal dumping &/or failure to comply with the Rich County Sanitation Ordinance shall result in the enforcement of a $100.00 fine or thirty (30) days in jail per conviction.
Township 12N, Range 7E, Sections 15 and 16. The site is approximately 1 mile west of Sage Creek Junction. About 9 miles north of Randolph and about 15 south west of Bear Lake.
Map to Landfill
Click on the Yellow marker in the map below and zoom in to see the exact location of the landfill.