Rich County Recorder & Surveyor
P.O. Box 322
20 South Main St
Randolph, UT 84064
Ph. (435) 793-2005
Fax (435) 793-2007
General office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Maintains records of property ownership, liens, filings, etc. as well as legal descriptions and related plats of all property in the county.
Recorder Fee Schedule
- 10 dollars for the first page
- 2 dollars for each additional page
- 1 dollar for each legal description on the document after the 1st one
2 names are allowed in each of the Grantor and Grantee sections of the document after which there is a 1 dollar fee for each additional name.
No fee to record
30 dollars per mylar, 1 dollar per lot, 1 dollar per signer after the first two
- Document Copy - $1.00 per page
- Plat Map (.tif, jpg, or paper) - $1.00 per page
- Certified Copy - $1.00 per page plus $5.00 certification fee
All services not enumerated shall be compensated at a reasonable fee determined and set by the Board of County Commissioners.
The Rich County Recorder’s office has been appointed to act as the depository for survey plats which are required to be filed with the county surveyor as per section 17-23-17 UCA.
Survey plats are available for public inspection during office hours.